Financial Administrator Permanent €34k
Our client is a leading Energy Utilities Company based in Dublin 4.
It is an all-island team comprised of highly skilled professionals with backgrounds in engineering, economics, business and commerce. The team is responsible for the preparation and management of connection contracts, including charges payable, for large scale generators and energy consumers connecting to the transmission system in Ireland and Northern Ireland and the development of associated policy issues.
Principal accountabilities of Position
- Calculate the connection charges to be levied on customers for connection to the transmission system.
- Use internal technical reports and published transmission connection charging policy as a basis for calculating these charges.
- Assist in the development of transmission connection charging policy, working with the team lead to run public consultations on transmission connection charging policy and preparing final recommendations for Commission for Regulation of Utilities approval.
- Produce very high quality work, be a strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills and have strong analytical skills.
- Engineering, economics or business third level qualification with a minimum of 2-3 years’ recent relevant experience is obligatory.
- Must have some Financial Services experience.
- Very strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail and pride in one’s own work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including report writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong work ethic.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Excel.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com