Credit Union Advisor 11 Month Contract initially
Exciting opportunity to join one of the Largest Credit Unions in West Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated ambitious individuals who are keen to join a winning team in a business that strives to lead the field as the largest in its sector, that puts its member’s interests first and that seeks to achieve best in class standards.
- Answer calls professionally to the trained credit union standard. Take ownership of member complaints and resolve to member satisfaction.
- Provide members with product and service information both on a reactive and proactive basis.
- Update member data in line with Anti Money Laundering policy.
- Payments – provide administrative support for the processing of SEPA payments, contacting members if required. Amending payroll to ensure deductions are correct and processed appropriately.
- Processing – provide administrative support for the daily, weekly and monthly payment files within agreed SLA’s with a core emphasis on accuracy.
- Member Records & Document Management – Update member data in line with AML policy, ensure all interactions with members are accurately stored via the document management system.
A 3rd Level qualification in a relevant discipline is required.
- Experience in working in a financial services or office environment is desirable but not essential.
Proven excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail are essential for this role.
Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels of people in a confident and professional manner.
This is a starter position for people with 1 years experience or less.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org