Fund accountants with supervisory experience and reviewing of funds experience required for contract roles based in Limerick
The ideal candidate will have people management experience as this is a supervisory role in the performance of Fund Accounting related activities, as well as having knowledge of Cash Management and Reconciliations
- Evaluating and reconciling complex funds including mutual, commingled, and collective for production of client month-end reports or for daily valuation.
- Verifiying complex transactions, audits income reports within scheduled timeframes and resolving exceptions on a daily basis for fund accounts.
- Excellent knowledge of Cash Management and Reconciliations is essential for this role.
The ideal candidate will have
- People Management experience
- Industry Knowledge - Knowledge of financial instruments, Valuations business & Central Bank regulations a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- PC Knowledge
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847136 or email email@example.com