Health and Safety Officer
Sigmar on behalf of our client are seeking a health and safety officer for a busy civils contractor on sites around the Dublin area. Candidates must have minimum one year's experience working in a similar role.
• Maintain a safe work environment for all employees
• Implement health and safety regulations
• Be responsible for holding and organising health and safety meetings
• A qualification in Health and Safety
• Minimum 1 year's experience needed
• Experience working in construction, preferably from a civils background.
• Have excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Very good IT skills with familiarity working with Microsoft packages
• Must be able to acquire and apply detailed legal technical and regulatory information to procedures on construction sites.
This is a great opportunity for a health and safety officer to get on board an expanding organisation who have built strong relationships with industry defining clients, ensuring significant repeat business and future growth.
For Further Information/ To Apply
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 474 4680 / Email - email@example.com