Commercial Accountant| Manufacturing | Park West | 60k - 65k
My client, a hugely successful manufacturing company is seeking to hire a commercial accountant on a permanent basis. The role will be based in Park West and the successful candidate will report directly to the FD and work closely with the owner of the business.
The successful candidate will be based in Dublin 12, and will be responsible for all finance duties related to their Irish operations.
The salary on offer for the position is 60-65k + benefits.
The Commercial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Handle and oversee full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. Accounts Payable. Accounts Receivable. General Ledger., forecasting, budgeting etc
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Liaise with production manager and customer service manager on a daily basis ensuring production output and invoicing is in line with cash flow.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Responsible for timely weekly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to KPI weekly.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and sales team in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience.
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
• Manufacturing experience is a distinct advantage.
• Strong understanding of financial systems, processes and controls.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org