Senior Claims Handler - Motor, Property, Liability
Our client a leading Risk Solutions Group is looking to expand it's claims division by recruiting suitably qualified personnel
The role of Senior Claims Handler will involve
- Acting a liaison between client and insurer
- Conduct claim activity to validate quality of claims
- Assist in early settlement of claims for clients
- New claim notifications
Interested candidates in the position of Senior Claims Handler position must have
- Minimum 6 years experience handling motor, property and liability claims.
- Minimum APA/CIP qualification or in progress towards qualification.
- Advanced analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
- Minimum Competency Requirements accreditted with up to date CPD.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word applications
For further details on this position please apply or contact Niall in Sigmar on email@example.com