My client, a leading provider of global industrial market intelligence is looking for an experienced BD Manager. The Business Development Manager is responsible for seeking new sales opportunities in Europe and the role will be based in their European Headquarters in Galway.
- Build and then manage relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges. To leverage this knowledge to ensure yearly subscription renewals and up sell where appropriate.
- Constantly think of creative ways to improve relationships with clients and grow client revenue.
- Introduce new and long-standing clients to the offerings that may be applicable to them such as various multimedia offerings
- To attend numerous tradeshows to gather appropriate leads
- To work closely with the European office to manage and build an effective sales pipeline
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in business or marketing.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities.
- Passionate about developing customer partnerships.
- At least five years of consultative sales and account management
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritise, plan, and organize the sales activity.
- A strong understanding of CRM systems.
- Fluency, written and spoken, in English and another European language is desirable.
- Frequent travel predominantly in EMEA will be required
If you are interested in this role, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.