Accounts Assistant| International software Company| Wexford| Salary €30-€35K-1-year FTC with view to perm
An Accounts Assistant job has become available within an International software company based in Wexford. This role offers fantastic opportunity for career progression and the successful candidate will gain exposure to all areas of the business and will report into the Financial Controller. This company is headquartered in Dublin and has offices all over the world. Initially a 12- month contract with a view to permanency.
Full job spec will be provided upon application- Must have experience in the below to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant:
- Responsible for AP and AR duties such as processing invoices, supplier reconciliations, month end payments and credit control for EMEA region.
- Bank reconciliations and responsibility for petty cash.
- Revenue returns-VAT, PAYE, VIES.
- Processing expense claims and looking after payroll.
- Calculation of depreciation charges.
Requirements for the Accounts Assistant:
- You will have experience working in a practice or industry environment as an accounts assistant and have the ability to fulfil the duties above.
- Alternatively, if you have recently finished college and have completed internships/placements as an accounts assistant.
- Strong IT skills.
- Must be willing to travel to US offices occasionally.
If you have the required experience for this Accounts Assistant position or would like to hear more about the job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01- 4744694 or email@example.com