My client within the financial services sector currently have a requirement for an experienced auditor with exposure to Global Markets. You will be involved in all areas of audit for the group along with collect and analyse complex data and identify and evaluate risk and control measures. This will enable them to develop and prepare audit plans and implement risk based audit strategy.
• Primarily leads and participates in a range of audit and risk advisory projects for the line of business supported, including planning, executing, directing team members
• Manage multiple projects using technology and analytic techniques to work effectively and efficiently
• Develop and prepare audit plans.
• Exercise judgment and critical thinking to influence business partners, senior business managers etc
• Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures
• Contribute ideas/opinions to the regional audit teams
• Qualified Accountant with a global markets and strong financial services background – this is a must only apply if you have this experience
• Strong project management and audit exposure
If you have the above experience send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 01 474 4677