Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available with a global tech company based in West Dublin.
What you will do:
- Be a champion for our customers and use our data to know how our customers behave with and perceive our system and brands. Understand what our customers want.
- Based on data, develop and detail projects to improve the customer experience. Help to build what our customers want.
- Own those projects and follow them through.
- Track and document all work and research.
What you will need:
- 5+ years proven experience working on database and big data platforms, e.g. SQL, Hadoop, Redshift, etc..
- Experience interrogating data for real actionable insights, including weblogs. The candidate must be willing to own those actions and follow them through.
- Experience with one or more BI tools, Power BI, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with Excel and other end-user tools.
- Experience publishing and presenting data and findings to non-data users. Experience presenting to C-level management
- Very good communication skills, must be able to act as a bridge between business and IT teams.
- Requirements gathering and documentation skills, must be able to communicate customer requirements back to our developers.
- Educated to at least bachelor degree level preferably in science or mathematics related area.
- Team or project leadership experience.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python or R.