Bookkeeper - Senior Accounts Assistant | 35-40k | Dublin 2
Great opportunity for an expereinced bookkeeper to join an Irish Production company based in Dublin City Centre. You will be joining a small team in a friendly office environment, reporting directly to the Finance Director.
You will be working in a varied accounting role focusing on month end duties, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. You will preferably have an Accounts Technician qualification or relevant work expereince of over 3 years.
Benefits of the position include a salary ranging to 40k, depending on your experience, and flexible working hours starting from 8-10am.
- Managing the creditor’s and debtor’s ledger, inputting and preparing invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements and arranging supplier payments.
- Month end duties including bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- Preparation of bi-monthly returns and VIES statement.
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- responsible for the nominal ledger, posting journals and reconciling control accounts
- 3 years’ experience in a similar accounting role, preferably in a small office environment
- Strong excel skills and knowledge of MS suite
- Experience using accounting systems, preferably Quick Books
- An Accounts Technician qualification is desirable or full experience in all areas required for the position.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email email@example.com