Senior Accountant | Insurance company| Dublin 2| Salary €50k- €65k+ benefits
An opportunity for a Senior Accountant job has become available within a leading company based in Dublin 2. The successful accountant will provide accounting support for corporate entities and will report to the Finance Manager.
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant job:
- Maintenance of all accounting records and import journal entries for review, and updating monthly checklist for each entity.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts along with variance analysis against budget and monthly forecasting.
- Produce financial statements for management where necessary.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of annual corporation tax returns.
Requirements for the Senior Accountant job:
- Qualified accountant. (ACA/ACCA)
- Must be coming from either the insurance industry or Big 4 environment with insurance clients.
- Excellent IT skills with experience in Oracle/SUN.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like more information, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org