Manufacturing Accountant | Permanent | West Dublin | Must have Manufacturing | 55K
• Handle and oversee full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. Accounts Payable. Accounts Receivable. General Ledger., forecasting, budgeting etc
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Liaise with production manager and customer service manager on a daily basis ensuring production output and invoicing is in line with cash flow.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Responsible for timely weekly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to KPI weekly.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience.
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
• Strong understanding of financial systems, processes and controls.
• Ability to report to tight deadlines.
• History of solving multiple and complex operational and accounting matters.
If this interests you contact myself Michelle Boyle on 014744662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org