Sigmar are working with a well-known and expanding Telco software house based in Dublin City Centre. From a technology perspective, they are utilising Big Data & Machine Learning technologies to transform how service providers present and manage billing communications.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to come board. This is a 12-month daily rate contract offering excellent day rates to attract top candidates. This role would suit someone with previous Telcoms experience but we are open to considering candidates from similar large scale / high transactional backgrounds.
- Acts as the primary Product Manager from our Enterprise and Machine Learning product lines.
- Manages the long-term product roadmap, involving Sales, Marketing, Services, Clients, Prospects and other groups.
- Creates and maintains roadmap feature epics, capturing the business requirements and objectives.
- Works with Product Architecture, Product Owners and UX Designers to clarify and define acceptance criteria for epics, in preparation for technical breakdown into user stories.
- Supports Product Owner in clarification needed to create user stories.
- Presents new commercial epics to development team to communicate the business value and drivers behind the feature development.
- Interacts with customers to gather feedback, feature validation, feature requests and/or as part of field research
- Supports Product Development teams in Agile ceremonies, including refinements, demos and standups when needed.
- Works with Product Management towards a release plan for General Availability commercial releases, aligning with corporate strategy and objectives.
- Supports Marketing in promoting the product at industry events, to analysts or via the corporate website.
- Acts as an evangelist for exciting the organization and our customers with the product vision.
- Support go-to-market activities for new product rollouts.
What you need:
- At least 2 to 4 years’ experience delivering software products, with 2-3 years in a Product Management role.
- Background in Telcoms highly desired (ideally Telco BSS Stack solutions, Banking or invoicing)
- Customer facing experience presenting to customers or clients. Roadmap and demo presentation experience a plus.
- Delivery of product based solutions to market.
- Experience of creation and management of commercial product roadmap.
- Experience of operating within an Agile environment and creating business epics.
- Backlog and ticket tracking system knowledge, such as JIRA.
- Commercial understanding of licensing models, ROI assessments, business case creation and analysis.
Contact Chris Stewart on 014744 601 or apply to this posting for more info