My Client who are a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Dublin are looking to hire an experienced senior Key Account Manager to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to get involved with a global brand.
They are looking for someone who has an extensive background selling to and dealing with Physicians/Pharmacies and Hospitals - in particular to the Haematology and Oncology Departments dealing directly with Chief Hospital Pharmacists.
- Being a key part of the Business Planning Process for the companies mature brands.
- Working closely with the Sales Director & product manager to ensure top quality delivery and resourcing to the agreed Business Plan.
- Build and grow up-to-date key accounts and plans that are aligned to the agreed strategy.
- Develop and grow superior relationships with healthcare professionals - as well as building on existing relationships.
- Develop a strong understanding of the HSE policies, structures and funding in order to understand/communicate the clinical and pricing information with customers.
- Build and grow relationships with Key Customers with target audiences.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a key account manager role with pharmaceutical sales background.
- Experience selling to Haematology & Oncology departments strongly preferred.
- Experience dealing directly with the Chief Hospital Pharmacists - strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Possess Negotiation/project management skills - desired.
- Ability to communicate with Key decision makers.
- Team player with the ability to also work on own initiative.
- Have strong analytical skills.
Excellent package on offer with this role for the right candidate. If you feel you have the relevant experience and profile - get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stef on 01 4744 678 for more information.