Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a Data Assurance Manager within a Global Tech company based in Dublin City Centre.
What you will do:
- Lead all Data Quality activities for the Centre, taking ownership of issues and responsibility for remidiations.
- Manage a team of Data Analysts in the development, delivery, and on-going support of data products, tools, and services that enable the continuous improvement of Data Quality, leading by example with a hands-on approach.
- Work with Data Architecture, Data Acquisition, Data Engineering, and business teams to align Data Quality initiatives with a strong focus on Data Completeness, Accuracy, Timlieness, and other best practice measures of Data Quality.
- Lead all planning for the Data Quality function, including quality related engagements with data providers, managing staff resourcing, technology adoption, and lifecycle planning.
- Develop a complete data quality delivery roadmap and execute delivery with project & business stakeholders.
- Work with our Data Science and Engineering teams to implement practical Machine Learning solutions to Data Quality issues.
- Establish and adhere to policies, procedures, and best practices for the Data Quality function, in partnership with Data Acquisition, Security, and Compliance functions.
- Oversee the development of high-quality documentation, source control, and other knowledge assets.
- Ensure appropriate change management practices within the team, compliant with governance expectations.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior Data Analyst, with extensive experience in Data Quality and Team Leadership.
- Extensive experience with SQL, realational database, data warehouse and other data storage, retrieval, modelling, and analysis technologies.
- Data Science and/or statistics experience a plus
- Knowledge of Data Management systems, principles, and practices preferably with experience of DAMA guidelines
- Understanding of industry data privacy concerns, practices and control systems.
To apply for these roles or for more information, please contact Claire on email@example.com or alternatively call 014744637 for a private and confidential chat