BIM Manager - Dublin
- Our client is a construction project services company with a modern and high tech approach to assisting clients.
- They are looking to hire a BIM Manager to coordinate and manage the BIM process on a number of facilities and services installations - typical projects include data centre works.
- The position requires a background in architectural/ engineering drawings and at least 5 years experience in developing BIM models.
- Prepare and maintain BIM plans and project models
- File management and making sure appropriate file formats are used
- Dealing with model and required information from Vendors/Third Parties
- Integrate models into overall BIM model
- Identify and report on clashes
- Attend meetings to review model progress and coordinate with other disciplines
- Liaise with client on successful handover of model
- 5 years experience in design, drafting, and use of BIM models
- Significant experience working with Autodesk Revit and Navisworks
- Track record in working with third parties and internal teams to produce robust BIM models
- Familiarity with handover process of complete model and associated manuals
The company works with high profile clients across various sectors - education, industrial and healthcare. This is an opportunity to join a friendly and professional team with strong BIM capability and access challenging projects.
If you are interested, please contact Richard Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment for a confidential discussion regarding the role.
Richard can be contacted at 01 4744688 or email@example.com.