Sigmar Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Production Manager to work with our client in Cork. This is a permanent role offering an excellent salary and working conditions.
The successful candidate will manage a high performing production team, ensuring quality standards are strictly adhered to while maximising production output. You will have previous experience within the food industry and be familiar with food production regulations.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of production, ensuring output is maximised while maintaining high quality standards
- Manage high performing team within a highly specialised environment
- Act as SME on site for all matters regarding production
- Ensure health & safety, quality and internal regulations are adhered to at all times
- Liaise with multiple departments to ensure the efficient and smooth running of all production
- 10+ years production experience, 5 of which to be in a management position
- 5+ years experience within the food production industry
- Previous experience managing large teams within a high volume production environment
- Exceptional leadership and decision making skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, email your CV to email@example.com or call Rebecca on 021-4847137 for a confidential chat.