My client has an exciting new team project to be based in their Global Business Solutions Centre based in Cork.
This new team will be a Clinical Trial Capabilities Team and will focus on the companies clinical research and, in particular, clinical study start-up activities across the EU and other regions, like the Middle East, Africa and Russia.
We currently have available positions at an Associate level.
Your job as an Associate would be to ensure the investigator sites meet requirements to enrol study participants in clinical trials and support ongoing activities during site maintenance and closeout. You would also be responsible for obtaining clinical trial authorizations and ethical approvals, execution of the budget and contract, and activities related to clinical finance records management and site training.
The Associate will ensure inspection readiness through a complete, accurate and readily available Trial Master File. Additional local responsibilities may be required as needed/appropriate for the local geography and/or to cover regional differences.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a scientific or health-related field, two years clinical research experience or relevant experience preferred
- Understanding of the overall clinical development paradigm and the importance of efficient site initiation
- Applied knowledge of project management processes and skills
- Appreciation of / experience in a compliance-driven environment
- Ability to learn and comply with financial and legal guidelines and policies (budget and contract)
- Effective communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Self-management and organizational skills
- Language capabilities in the followings (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Finish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Dutch, Portuguese, Flemish, Swiss German)
This role is permanent and has some fantastic benefits and career opportunities
Please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to email@example.com for more information