My client is looking for talented and motivated individuals to take part in an exciting new venture as they create a new team in their Global Business Solutions Centre in Cork.
This is a new and exciting role working as a Clinical Trial Capabilities Assistant.
Your job will be to provide technical support to the clinical trial capabilities team in support of clinical development.
You would be responsible for activities related to investigator sites readiness, maintenance and close out. You would also ensure inspection readiness through a complete, accurate and readily available Trial Master File. Additional local responsibilities may be required as needed/appropriate for the local geography and/or to cover regional differences.
- A degree or equivalent preferably in a scientific or health-related field,
- Two years clinical research experience or relevant experience preferred
- Applied knowledge of project management processes and skills
- Appreciation of / experience in a compliance-driven environment
- Ability to learn and comply with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Effective communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Very good attention to details and accuracy
- Self-management and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
This role comes with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
Please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or email me your CV to email@example.com