This is an opportunity for an experienced office administrator to work within a public sector organisation on a temporary contract.
The role is based in their Dublin office. If you are interested in working in a process driven environment and have strong communication skills this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Daily data collection from multiple sources
- Validation and management of data
- Logging, tracking and closing out customer queries within pre-determined timelines
- Organising responses to customer queries as necessary
- Work within defined guidelines to resolve simple issues and escalates complex issues in line with processes
- Ensure compliance with procedures and relevant codes; raise deviations to nominated senior staff members
What you’ll bring to the team
- 1 years’ experience in a role which requires a strong level of numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational awareness
- Strong analysis and judgement capabilities
- Good numeracy skills gained within current or previous roles
- Good standard in Word/Excel and good knowledge of file management
- Certificate, Diploma or third level qualification or equivalent in a related discipline, technical, IT, administration or business
If you’re interested in this opportunity please contact Clodagh Huggard email@example.com or call 01 47 44674.