Accounts Payable| Multinational Luxury retail company| Dublin city centre| Salary €30K-€34K+ benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist has become available within a multinational Luxury retail company based in Dublin city centre. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 2+ years AP experience looking to progress their career. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Finance Manager and must have experience of working in a multinational environment.
Responsibilities for this Accounts Payable job:
- Processing of Purchase and Non-Purchase Order invoices and ensuring that invoices are matching to Purchase Order Numbers
- Processing of supplier invoices and credit notes in a timely manner and with accuracy
- Prepare month end reconciliations of supplier accounts to supplier statements
- Assist in management of Vendor Contracts and the development and implementation of controls and procedures
- Reconciliation of GL to supporting documents and ensuring compliance
Requirements for this job:
- Minimum 2 years AP experience.
- Experience in a similar role ideally with a multinational environment.
- Experience of ERP system (SAP – a plus)
If you have the required experience for this job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org