Accounts Payable Assistant-Part time| Pharmaceutical company| Dublin 2| Salary €20K
Due to continued growth and expansion an international pharmaceutical company have a part time vacancy for an Accounts Payable Assistant. This role will play an integral part in the finance team and will work alongside the Financial Accountant and will report into the Financial Controller.
This will initially be for 12-15 months with a view to going permanent due to continued expansion of the company.
Duties for this position include:
- Making sure supplier invoices are posted accurately.
- Paying invoices within agreed credit terms and dealing with suppliers on a regular basis and resolving any issues that arise.
- Prepare AP reports on a monthly basis.
- Monthly VAT returns.
- Preparing accruals and prepayments.
Requirements for the Accounts Payable job:
- Previous accounts experience in a busy environment, must have minimum 2-3 years’ experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare reports accurately and efficiently.
- Strong analytical and excel skills and must be comfortable dealing with different systems.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like to hear more about this job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com