My client a leading multi-national based in Dublin 8 currently have requirements for part qualified accountants with a strong shared service, multi-national background. You will have strong analytical skills along with strong finance (AP, AR, Bank recs and preparing accounts). You will have exposure to key finance projects around transformation of finance, revenue recognition and partnering with different departments across the business
• manage a portfolio of projects with focus on revenue, profitability, and cash flow
• Assists in translating them into operational actions, and proactively advising the PL on how to influence critical operational levers in order to positively impact project financials.
• Create accurate, transparent, and timely financial analysis to support project leadership in project decision making process
• Support the project analysis requirements for projects and/or contract types; be responsible for the execution of financial processes and interpretation of monthly financial analysis
• Understand alternative finance scenarios within a project
• Provide updates on financial status for assigned projects and create information in response to any client financial reporting needs for assigned projects
• Maintain, produce and communicate a relevant and impactful set of project financial metrics
• Maintain/update project budgets
• Part Qualified accountant from a multi-national, shared service background – must have been involved in key finance projects in previous role – process improvement, systems implementations, transformation projects etc
• Exposure to revenue recognition
• Financial Acumen & Control: Applies current financial and accounting standards, policies and controls.
To apply for the above role send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com