2D/3D CAD Technician
Sigmar are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for experienced 2D/3D CAD technicians in the Leinster and Munster areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading mechanical and electrical contracting company on new and exciting projects around Ireland.
Candidates must have experience working with 2D/3d AutoCAD and a knowledge of M&E services. This is a full-time position.
Successful candidates will have
• Proven experience working with 2D/3D AutoCAD.
• M&E building service experience.
• Ability to solve problems and issues pro-actively.
• Excellent computer skills essential (MS Word/ Excel etc.)
• Experience in working as part of a team in schedule driven multiple discipline projects.
• Highly organised with ability to prioritise own tasks with good time management
• Have strong attention to detail.
• Third level degree in a similar field necessary.
For the right candidate this could be a great career opportunity to work with a leading International contracting company on a number of exciting and substantial projects.
For Further Information/ To Apply
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 474 4680 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org