An online retail giant is looking for enthusiastic junior sales and customer service representatives to join their teams in Galway, Ireland and Berlin, Germany.
What will I have to do?
- You will be required to resolve UK and German customers issues and queries
- You will be delivering first class customer service.
- You will be assisting customers in the negotiation of the retail website.
- Assisting potential customers in the selecting of items to buy!
Why should I work here as opposed to somewhere else?
- This is a Global retail organisation where opportunities will be plentyfull!
- There will be a monthly bonus scheme in place.
- €500 Health insurance contribution after probation
- Monthly team night out!
- Parking available
- 4 weeks comprehensive training upon stating before being set free to manage your own metrics
- Ongoing coaching and a training plan to provide you the best platform for success
- Monthly contribution to gym membership.
What skills must I have to work here?
- Most importantly, you must speak fluent German, this is non negotiable im afraid!
- You must have some customer facing experience - were not fussy about the amount or level, tell us your stories!
- You must be able to multitask to a degree - can you listen and type? can you speak on the phone and do a crossword? let us know!
- You must enjoy working in a team!
If this role seems like a good fit for you or someone you might know, please either apply or call me on 014744603 to ask any questions!