Accounts Administrator | Payroll and Accounts Payable | Dublin West
Payroll Administrator required to join global company based in Dublin West. You will be responsible for the weekly payroll of the Irish and UK entities.
- Weekly payroll for 900 employees for Ireland and the UK
- Check all timesheets and expenses
- Process employee pay deductions; employee membership subscriptions and direct debits, pension scheme payments, deductions for Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Provide management reports and deal with all stakeholder queries for payroll.
- Reconcile assigned payrolls.
- Ensure all statutory obligations in respect of PAYE / PRSI / Income Levy are adhered to
- Support the development of innovation and improvements in the Finance Department
- Manage payments to subcontractors on contracts for service for various Group entities
- Ensure subcontractors engaged have contracts for service and are compliant with the Revenue Commissioners/HRMC guidelines around contracts
- Check tax status of Subcontractors
- Pay subcontractors weekly and notify payments to the Revenue Commissioners through Revenue Online Services for Irish entities
Experience you will be require:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a payroll function with Sage experience
- Experience in Irish/UK Payroll
- Good knowledge of legal, audit and statutory regulations as they relate the payroll function.
- Sage Micro Pay
- Experience dealing with Accounts Payable
Apply now if you feel you are suitable for this position and would like to find out more. You can also send your CV or contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email email@example.com