Product Owner - Workforce Management Software
My client a global software company specialising in staffing and recruitment solutions is seeking a talented Product owner to join their team. This company specialises in innovative software which enables the full recruitment lifecycle, helping companies grow and succeed.
You will be the Product Owner for a Multi award-winning workforce management software conceived to make temporary work easier and more rewarding for workers, employers and agency staff.
- As product owner you will be expected to define product vision, roadmap progress and growth opportunities
- Creation of product roadmap and making strategic decisions around the development and progress of the product
- Creation and maintenance of the Product Backlog
- Be highly involved in setting the product strategy
- Setting deadlines for each stage of development as well as setting release dates and working hard to ensure timeframes are met.
- Measure product performance as well as value delivered to clients in order to make adjustments where necessary
- Maintaining and updating required documentation as needed throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborating with all stakeholders including the development team, business users, customers, team, product management, and upper management on various activities that will improve the product.
- 2+ years of Product Owner experience
- Previous development experience, strong technical understanding (LAMP stack, API, PHP)
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in order to execute well in a fast-paced environment
- Assertive and outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Experience with Scrum software development methodologies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous recruitment experience is desirable
For more info contact Eoin on 01 474 4613 or apply for this role online