Bookkeeper | Part-time | Dublin 2
Part-time opportunity available for an experience bookkeeper in a part-time position covering 20 hours per week. The working hours for this position will be flexible depending on your own preference. You will be working with a professional communication services company.
You will be responsible for daily management accounting activities. This will be on a contract basis for 8 months, based in Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2.
Experience in a similar position will be required of over 2 years.
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Accounts payable – preparing payment runs and posting invoices to the accounts system
- Accounts receivable – preparing invoices, reconciling payments and credit control
- Bank lodgements
- Responsible for monthly payroll
- Revenue returns – VAT, P30
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciling company credit card statements and ensuring valid receipts are received
- Payment of employee expenses on receipt of expense claim form
- Management of petty cash
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the company
- Previous experience working in a broad-based accounting role
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office particularly excel
- Experience with Quickbooks and Sage Micropay an advantage but not essential
Apply now if you feel you are suitable for this position and would like to find out more. You can also send your CV or contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now to find out more