Accounts Assistant / Innovative Energy Company / 30 – 36k
My client, a successful Solar Energy company in South Dublin is currently seeking an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 2-3 years’ experience seeking a role within an exciting & fast growing organisation.
• South Dublin:
• €30k – 36k + benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with preparation of quarterly monthly management accounts.
• Assist in the preparation and monitoring of cashflows
• Processing of invoices
• Reconciliation of accounts on a monthly basis.
• Payment of suppliers in a timely manner
• Assist with external audits
• Assisting with company secretarial work.
• Preparing filing and Vat returns
• Maintaining the fixed assets register and reconciling on a monthly basis.
Key requirements for the role holder:
• Part Qualified Accountant
• A relevant Business or Accountancy Qualification
• Relevant 3rd level qualification in business/accountancy
For further details on Part Qualified Accountant in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com