In-House Solicitor | Conveyancing and Litigation | Financial Services | Dublin
Title: In-House Solicitor
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Up to €70,000 (doe)
Our client, a leading FS institution are seeking an In-House Solicitor. This is a fantastic role for someone coming from a strong practice background who has experience in in the areas of Property and Litigation.
An excellent package on offer that combines both a strong salary and genuine work-life balance.
Typical responsibilities will include work in the following areas:
- Managing all requests for mortgage deeds and maintaining database to track location of deeds and mortgage deeds;
- Title documents review to confirm good marketable title;
- Instructing Solicitors to commence insurance claim cases;
- Carrying out up to date folio checks;
- Supporting the solicitor professional indemnity claims process by handling all claims and claim responses and queries to ensure a satisfactory outcome for the business.
- At least 3 years' PQE in the areas of Property and Litigation
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister in RoI, NI or Eng & Wales;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to email@example.com or you can have a confidential chat with me about this role on: +353 1 4744649.