Part Qualified Accountant | Media | South Dublin
A new and exciting opportunity has become available in an international Media Group based in South Dublin.
My client is looking for a who has exposure to preparing monthly management accounts, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
The salary on the role ranges from 35-40k + benefits & Study support.
To be considered for this AP/AR Accountant job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 3 - 5+ years’ experience working as a part qualified accountant
• Experience in Industry
• University/College degree/Diploma program in Accounting preferred
Responsibilities of this AP/AR Accountant job in Dublin include:
• Prepare the management accounts (P&L and balance sheet)
• Prepare the Group VAT return, and other tax returns as directed and instructed by the Head of Finance.
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations – full reconciliations to be produced and any anomalies to be noted and corrected.
• Prepare monthly board pack, including collation of all required information for same
• Maintain the OMG Budgeting tool, ensuring new clients are added and rates kept current
• Be the finance point of contact for the agency when dealing with any costs and coding queries.
• Monitor Credit Insurance limits and flag to the Head of Finance and Finance Director where these need to be adjusted (if necessary).
• Be the finance point of contact for the agency when dealing with issues with bookings and booking category queries
• Maintain balance sheet control accounts and associated registers and sub-ledgers (including fixed assets and WIP);
• Post journals to the accounting system (including preparing accruals and prepayments);
For further details on Part Qualified Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org