Trainee Accountant - Part-Qualified Accountant | North Co. Dublin
Great opportunitiy for an ambitious part-qualified accountant to join an open office environment with an international company based in North Dublin. You will be working with a company focusing on expanding their global operations, which will provide you with various future career opportunities. The company will esnure you are provided with great training to advance your career and become a qualified accountant.
The salary will range from 30-35k depending on your experience, with Study Support options available to help you progress with your qualification.
You will be responsible for a range of financial duties involving Financial Integration of newly acquired business and entities; and gain experience in Financial Reporting and Due Diligence.
You will be working in the Shared Services office in North Co. Dublin.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Migrating the customer lists, accounts receivables, accounts payables, trial balances and full integration
- Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts for the newly acquired trades and entities until they are fully integrated with the Group’s Financial Systems
- Providing Finance Support to the team members based in various Records Centres of Oasis Group.
- Analysing monthly sales, booking sales invoices, monitoring purchase invoices approval, booking purchase invoices, processing petty cash, expense claims, processing payment runs, filing some VAT returns, performing payroll transition, and resolving any client and vendor queries.
- Preparation for annual audits, continuous evaluation and improvement of processes and procedures.
- Ad-hoc project work as required by the Finance Team
You will be required to be working towards your ACCA qualification, with 2 years’ similar experience preferably in a large practice or global industry. You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
You will be working in a motivated and positive team environment so you should be eager to progress and work well within the team.
If you you are suitable for this position and would like to find out more, please send your CV or contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email email@example.com
Apply now - No cover letter required