Senior Accounts Assistant | 38k | Dublin 2
Expereinced Accounts Assistant required to join small office team in Dublin City Centre. You will be working in a varied accounting role reporting directly with the Finance Director. The position is with a production company with a small office environment, offering flexible working hours.
You will require expereince preparing management accounts of at least 3 years, and preferably have an accounting technician qualification.
- Managing the creditor’s and debtor’s ledger, inputting and preparing invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements and arranging supplier payments.
- Month end duties including bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- Preparation of bi-monthly returns and VIES statement.
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- responsible for the nominal ledger, posting journals and reconciling control accounts
Varied experience covering the duties above will be required, along with over 3 years’ experience in a similar accounting role. You will require strong excel skills, with experience using accounting systems, Quick Books will be used in this position.
An Accounts Technician qualification is desirable or full experience in all areas required for the position.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email email@example.com