Chief Accountant | Dublin West | 55k
Great opportunity for a qualified Accountant to move in a Chief Accountant position in a manufacturing company. This would be suitable if you have previous experience in this area or in a varied accounting position in a SME. The company has a global presence and is currently undertaking a growth strategy to expand further, making it a great time for you to join the company.
This position will be responsible for overseeing the full spectrum of financial and cost accounting for the full Irish entity. You will receive a salary of up to 55k and will be eligible for a salary increase if successful in the position within 6 months. Healthcare and other benefits will be included. This position is based in the Dublin offices, in Park West, Dublin 12.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
- Liaise with production manager and customer service manager to ensure production output and invoicing is in line with cash flow.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Weekly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to KPI weekly.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and sales team in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
Experience and Skills you require:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience, preferably in a manufacturing company
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- History of solving multiple and complex operational and accounting matters.
- Strong Communication and team skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment in a changing environment
- Capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner
How you should apply:
If you you are suitable for this position send your CV or contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email email@example.com
I will give you full details on the job and company, and send on your application if you match the client requirements.
Apply now – No cover letter required.