Senior Treasury Analyst Permanent
Compeditive Salary and Package
Working for a leading International Banks the successful candidate will be an integral part of a Treasury team responsible for all Treasury functions within the bank.
- Deliver enhancements to the Bank’s Liquidity Risk Programme, working closely with EU & US risk functions.
- Assist in the delivery of the annual Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (“ILAAP”).
- Ownership of liquidity metrics and assumptions used for regulatory reporting purposes including LCR.
- Preparation and presentation of liquidity reports to Senior Operating Committees.
- Minimum five years treasury experience.
- Experience in a liquidity risk management function required.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org