Sigmar Recruitment, on behalf of our client a leading International Life Assurance Company, is recruiting several Customer Service Administrators to join their team in Dublin South.
These positions are across several teams in our clients Customer Service team; Contact Team, New Business Team and Initial Response Team.
Having previous experience in a Customer Service environment with a Life & Pensions or Insurance provider, the successful candidate will have strong experience on the phone.
The Customer Service Team will handle queries from customers and clients ensuring requests are completed in an efficient time frame in line with company SLA's.
These positions are initially being offered on a 9-month Fixed Term Contract basis with the view to perm.
- Previous experience in a similar call centre/customer service setting.
- QFA/APA qualified or minimum 2 Honours in 2 Honours Leaving Certificate subjects.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team and relate well to other team members
- Excellent organisational and administration skills (PC skills)
- Excellent Salary and Benefits package on offer.
For more information on these roles please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/alanmcloughlin/