Role: Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
Location: Galway City
Contract: 12-month FTC
Our client – a global organisation with an enviable location on the west coast of Ireland have an exciting opportunity for a strong Financial Analyst.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with an operations function, be at least part- qualified with a strong understanding of the Supply Chain model and demand generation.
If this sounds like you, and you are keen to join an innovative company at the forefront of development with excellent work-life balance and benefits and a lovely team then apply now.
- Act as the finance lead for all aspects of Demand Generation, proactively engaging with Sales, Marketing and Operations to ensure alignment of supply & demand for all sku’s across all regions.
- Ensure demand planning/forecasting is reflective of standard, seasonal and promotional stock requirements in the short, medium and long term.
- Work with sales and marketing to analyse sales out data, promotional activity and market trends to ensure these are reflected in the demand plans and sufficient buffer stock is held to cover any potential upsides based on historical trends.
- Work with the Sales, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure the effective management of EOL products during range changes to ensure scrappage and obsolescence is minimised.
- Finance Lead for the S&OP process and reporting.
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager with providing analysis and recommendations to the Operations/R&D team through gross margin analysis, PPV reporting and Inventory management.
- Review and optimise current Supply & Demand Systems and processes.
- Support the quarterly forecasting process and the annual budgeting process.
- A university degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an analytical role.
- Multinational experience.
- Part-qualified proactively working towards a recognised accountancy qualification.
- Data led, with strong analytic and numeracy skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of the effective management of the Supply & Demand Model on a company’s cashflow and profitability
- Highly resourceful and collaborative
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Mc Ginn, Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309- firstname.lastname@example.org