- Familiarisation with the scope of each system, specification and installation, focusing particularly on pipe work installation and weld quality
- Familiarisation of the requirement of the Del quality plan ,the General Contractor quality plan and the client quality plan
- Implementation of the site inspection and test process as prioritised for each system
- Attend quality review meetings with the General Contractor and client as required
- Provide regular feedback to your line manager on the Quality process on site and issue improvement recommendations, in line with the weekly project reporting structure
- Generate and close out punch lists and generate quality statistics for tracking and monitoring purposes.
- Co-ordinate with the client and subcontractors on the scheduling and prioritising of system walk downs.
- Adhoc duties when arise
- Trade qualification is preferable but not essential
- The ideal candidate will be a CSWIP qualified weld inspector
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record in the management of a quality system within the construction industry and an understanding of experience in piping quality standards
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in the delivery of concise reports on installation and test progress and ultimate system completion and handover in a timely manner.