Financial Controller With SME Background Required For Irish Technology Company In Dublin
An experienced Financial Controller with strong commercial acumen is required for an established, yet growing Irish Technology company in Dublin. This is a key hire for the company as the FC will play an important role not only managing the companies accounting processes, but also providing commercial analysis for the board of directors to help steer the business as they follow their growth plan.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Working capital management, including credit control management of major clients.
- Participate in monthly management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team.
- Process and maintain Salary, Expenses and Overtime payments.
- Responsible for all statutory financial returns: PAYE, PRSI, VAT, CRO etc.
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
- Responsible for providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information and analysis to the business. This will include monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts for Board.
- Manage relationship with Bankers and Auditors.
- Manage the Human Resource administration for the company.
- Manage the Financial team, Finance assistants and procurement.
- Manage the financial records for accuracy and GDPR.
- Manage the existing financial software package and the planned new financial systems upgrade project.
- Qualified Accountant 5+ years PQE in a management role in a commercial environment.
- SME background.
- Team management experience including experience of leading a team through a period of significant change.
- Experience working on a systems implementation project.
Salary range for this position is €65,000 - €72,000 + benefits. The overall package value is up to €80,000 depending on salary offered.
If you feel this opportunity is a good fit for you, please submit your CV and I will respond ASAP.