Corporate Banking Assistant Manager c €50k DOE Permanent
THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A WORLD LEADING BANK.
- Assist Relationship Director(s) with product knowledge, sales research, customer relationship development, and research into solutions to meet customers’ needs using market and industry information and risk management for the portfolio(s).
- Assist Relationship Director(s) in business development activities, business planning, customer acquisition and strategy and act as a principal point of contact in the absence of the Relationship Director(s) and develop and maintain own contacts with individuals within client’s organisations.
- Business research, marketing, advertising & sponsorship campaigns, production of MI, pricing and covenant structures
- Responsible for managing clients assigned to them and engaging with product specialists to identify new opportunities for the Bank and providing the best possible service to their clients at large.
- Detailed knowledge of income drivers
- Knowledge of the banks products and propositions
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the industry/sector
- Credit risk management expertise
- An understanding of policies and procedures across the Group relevant to Corporate Banking market.
- Up to date knowledge of our competition as it relates to our industry sector and our customers
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com