This role will require working as part of a team to provide best in class IT service and support to internal stakeholders. You act as a coordinator for the Helpdesk team taking on some lead responsibilities.
The coordinator is responsible for the day to day operation fo the IT Helpdesk, ensuring the shift rota of the team provides resources to maintain support.
- Frontline response to all IT requests
- Support of network infrastructure
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the helpdesk ensuring the delivery of a comprehensive, efficient and quality service to all end-users who interact with the service.
- Responsible for coordination of help desk team members shift rotas to ensure sufficient level of cover to deliver an efficient and effective service.
- Manages the IT Helpdesk ticketing and knowledgebase system, utilizing the system to record, assign, track, close, and analyze all IT Helpdesk requests & Incidents
- 3 years experience in a Helpdesk function
- Familiar with ITIL
- Network support exposure
- Excellent customer facing skills
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for consideration or call Sam on 01 4744620 to discuss this opportunity