My client a leading multi-national currently are looking to set up a team of part qualified and qualified accountants who have worked within the advisory area of a Top 10 or Big 4 practice and keen to move into a project accountant role. You will be involved in moving accounting from their European entities to Ireland so you will have to have experience doing this previously. There will be ongoing European travel for the first 12 months but this will stop after this time and the role will be based in South Dublin after this 12 month period
• Responsible for the transition of the general accounting processes and activities to the Shared Service in Dublin
• Coach and mentor workshadowers to perform effectively in their role;
• Develop and deliver process documentation, training content etc
• Advise the project team about the downstream impact of decisions and directions proposed;
• Managing project deadlines etc
• Point of contact for any issues in relation to this project
• Participate in process improvement reviews across retained finance
Please note – do to the Project element in the first year- there will be a lot of European travel- this will stop after the 12 month period
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or part-qualified candidates with a Bachelor or Master of Finance or Accounting.
• Advisory Backgound keen to move to project accounting role within a successful multi-national
• Understanding of the key principles of International Accounting Standards.
• Project Management Skills;
• Experience in transition projects
If you have the above experience send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com