My client a Cork based Pharmaceutical company requires a Financial Controller.
Key duties of the role will include ( but not limited to ) :
- Accountability for delivering accurate, robust and timely Financial Statements.
- Responsible UK & Nordic countries, through regular internal & external audits.
- Lead the monthly US GAAP trial balance review process
- Supports a robust review & deep understanding of monthly Trial Balances.
- Responsible for SOX compliance across all countries in the UK Hub.
- Delivery of local Statutory Accounting, Transfer Pricing, Tax and Payroll accounting.
- Responsible for Scandinavian area through a team of three accountants .
- Leverage and coach role of Assistant Controller & undertake audits.
- Happy to undertake some travel to the UK & Nordic area.
- Qualified Accountant, with a minimum of 6 years post qualified.
- Third Level Degree.
- US GAAP accounting standards knowledge an advantage.
- Strong Systems Experience (e.g. SAP) is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands.
- Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian language skills an advantage.
An excellent salary , bonus and benefits package is on offer here.
For more information please mail Colin firstname.lastname@example.org