My client a niche manufacturer urgently need a skilled Electrical & Maintenance Engineer.
This person will provide Electrical/Mechanical expertise in Operations and Maintenance.
Key duties will include (but not limited to ) :
- Electrical & process control problem solving.
- Integrate new production line control system with existing SCADA systems
- Electrical system optimisation and redesign.
- Create electrical drawings of panels and I/O testing.
- Exposure and knowledge of PLC systems.
- Create and modify 3D model and 2D drawings of tanks and factory
- Manage the implementation of electrical & automation projects.
- Provide technical advice & guidance on safety and environmental initiatives
- Develop & implement effective preventative maintenance strategies.
- Comfortable with electrical & automation equipment, utilising the CMMS platform.
- Provides guidance and direction to Automation & Electrical Technicians.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' in manufacturing / heavy industry.
- PLC automation using Siemens S7-1500 PLCs
- Expert in the use of SCADA packages – WinCC essential.
- Track record of Continious Improvement and CMMS databases.
- Experience of Team Leadership highly desired.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks
For more information please contact Colin firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidiate.