Part qualified accountant required for leading financial services company in Limerick
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts for a number of legal entities, produce the reconciliations and ensure all documentation and accounting is completed in line with corporate requirements and policies.
- Produce month end analytics and trend data to assist with the review and validation of financial results.
- Assist in the completion of annual statutory accounts for a number of legal entities, provide inputs and information to the audit process and work with the auditors to complete the audit process and finalise the statutory accounts.
- Respond to and resolve queries on a timely basis from the Business and Finance colleagues as they arise.
- Completion of a number of centralised financial processes and accounting operations for the EMEA region.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 3 years’ experience
- Relevant third level qualification
- Part or fully qualified and committed to further continuous development
- Previous financial services experience ideally
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847136 or email email@example.com