Senior Financial Accountant | 70K
My client, a multinational Tech company based in West Dublin are recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant. The ideal candidate will be currently a Senior Accountant or Team lead and have strong stakeholder management.
- Preparation and review of US GAAP accounts
- Preparation and review of Statutory accounts under FRS102
- Ownership of Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
- Assist with US GAAP and Statutory audits
- Preparation of detailed variance analysis reporting against forecast and prior periods
- Ownership of inventory accounting
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Detailed analysis of Cost of sales
- Coaching and mentoring of junior members of Finance Team
- Monthly analytical review of Balance Sheet and Income Statements
- Document accounting policies and procedures
- 5+ years PQE
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong understanding of financial systems, processes and controls
- plans, access to our Global online learning tools, and much more, to help you succeed in the role, and in your accounts career.
To apply for this Senior Financial Accountant role, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details of this Senior Financial Accountant role, contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or email email@example.com