My client, a global Software company are looking to hire an experienced Technical Support Engineer to be based in their offices in the IFSC in Dublin.
This position will suit someone with an application support/Network background.
- Diagnose and resolve complex user issues.
- Assist with product enhancements and improvements.
- Develop and implement service delivery strategies.
- 3+ years' experience in a Level 2 Support position.
- Strong networking skills, e.g. TCP/IP, routers, switches, firewalls, VPN's etc.
- Knowledge of Windows Server.
- Active Directory.
- Experience with SQL databases will be advantageous.
- Programming knowledge with C#/.NET or other programming languages.
Please send your CV to Fiona Cassidy, or call 01 4744632 if you would like to find out more before applying.