Payroll / Accounts Admin | 35K
My clients, a multinational based in West Dublin are recruiting for a Payroll/ Accounts Administrator. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years payroll experience and have some accounts experience.
- Assist in administering Payroll for group weekly payroll or circa 900 employees.
- Check all timesheets/expenses to ensure accurate and complete
- Process employee pay deductions; employee membership subscriptions and direct debits, pension scheme payments, deductions for Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Provide management reports as required and deal with all stakeholder queries for payroll.
- Prepare and submit accurate payroll payment instructions/files through online banking.
- Prepare and submit Central Statistics Office payment returns.
- Manage payments to subcontractors on contracts for service for various Group entities
- Check tax status of Subcontractors
- Pay subcontractors weekly and notify payments to the Revenue Commissioners through Revenue Online Services for Irish entities
- Add hoc reports as required by Management
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a payroll function with Sage experience
- Experience in Irish/UK Payroll
- Excellent organizational communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail.
To apply for this Payroll / Accounts Admin role, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details of this Payroll / Accounts Admin role, contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or email email@example.com