Financial Accountant – 12 Month FTC | 60K
My client, a large Financial Services company based in West Dublin are recruiting for a Financial Accountant for an initial 12 month contract. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be a member of the finance team working on a wide range of projects and assignments. The idealy candidate will be a Qualified Accountant have becomg from Financial Services.
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual Group returns to the Central Bank of Ireland to the highest standards ensuring accuracy and appropriate supporting detail is in place
- Coordination and collation of all quarterly and annual returns liaising with all relevant departments including Actuarial, Underwriting, Reinsurance and Business Intelligence.
- Working closely with the Compliance area to answer any queries from the CBI and respond on a timely basis
- Responsible for the daily Treasury requirements and working with the wider Finance Team to manage the requirements
- Supporting the month-end process and getting more involved over time in preparation of the management accounts
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Finance
- Qualified accountant with 1- 2 years PQE
- Strong academic background with a relevant degree
- Experience or knowledge of Solvency II an advantage
- Experience in Financial Services
- Advanced Excel, Word and powerpoint skills
To apply for this Financial Accountant role, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details of this Financial Accountant role, contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or email email@example.com